The Resource "Living toys"
- "Living toys"
- Statement of responsibility
- Thomas Ades
- Accompanying matter
- biography of composer or author
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Recorded at All Saints' Church, Petersham, May 1995 (1st work), No. 1 Studio, Abbey Road, London, Mar. and May 1997 (2nd-3rd works), All Hallows Church, Gospel Oak, London, May 1997 (4th work), and Chapel of King's College, Cambridge, Jan. 1997 (5th work)
- Form of composition
- multiple forms
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Language note
- The 5th work sung in Middle English
- London Sinfonietta, Markus Stenz, conductor (1st work) ; Endellion Quartet (2nd work) ; Michael Niesemann, baroque oboe, Andrew Clark, horn, Thomas Ades, harpsichord (3rd work) ; Choir of King's College, Cambridge, Robert Quinney, organ, Stephen Cleobury, conductor (5th work)
- Series statement
- Debut (New York, N.Y.)
ContextContext of "Living toys"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Living toys"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.sccl.org/resource/7WWZi10s9g4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.sccl.org/resource/7WWZi10s9g4/">"Living toys"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.sccl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.sccl.org/">Santa Clara County Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Santa Clara County Library District. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...